Costs

You can choose from three payment options:

Payment Option A – Registration Fee + Minimum Sponsorship

You pay the registration fee, and in addition, you commit to raising the minimum sponsorship for your chosen charity, as shown below:

£34 registration fee + £165 minimum sponsorship per person

80% of the fundraising target (£132) must be received by your chosen charity no later than 6 weeks prior to the challenge. At this time, your chosen charity will pay the cost of the challenge (£65) from your minimum sponsorship. The other 20% and pledges for the remaining sponsorship must be sent to your charity no later than 4 weeks after completion of the event.

Payment Option B – Registration Fee + Self-Funding Balance

You pay the registration fee AND the challenge balance. Six weeks prior to the event an invoice will be sent to you for the challenge balance shown below. Although there is no minimum sponsorship requirement, we do ask you to raise funds for a charity of your choice.

£34 registration fee + £65 challenge balance = £99 per person

Payment Option C – Discounted Full payment

You pay the TOTAL discounted cost at registration. Although there is no minimum sponsorship requirement, we do ask you to raise funds for a charity of your choice.

Total cost at registration = £90 per person

Remember the earlier you register, the sooner you can get training and fundraising!

Charity Partners

Alzheimer Scotland Maggie's OneKind Project Scotland Prostate Cancer UK Strathcarron Hospice
rfwbs-sliderfwbs-sliderfwbs-sliderfwbs-sliderfwbs-sliderfwbs-slide